The Donders Institute for Brain, Cognition and Behaviour is a world-class research centre devoted to understanding the mechanistic underpinnings of human cognition and behavior in health and disease. The Institute is home to more than 600 researchers from 35 countries who share the common goal of contributing to the advancement of the brain-, cognitive- and behavioral sciences through investigator-driven research, and improving health, education and technology by applying advances in this field. The Institute’s mission includes conducting interdisciplinary research of excellence at the unique interface between genetic, molecular and cellular processes at one end and computational, system-level neuroscience with cognitive and behavioral analysis at the other end. Within this range we focus on four research themes:
- Dominant people can be surprisingly social
- DECODE grant for Francesco Battaglia (RU) and Nael Nadif Kasri (UMC)
- Watch André Kuipers visit the Baby Research Center in ‘De Kennis van Nu’
- Goodbye and Welcome
- The effects of anti-anxiety drugs on brain and behaviour
- Brain rhythms during (imaginary) grasps
- CAVIA: Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy: Vascular Imaging and fluid markers of Amyloid deposition
Gain from your brain….!
Do you want to make a significant contribution to science?
Researchers at the Donders Institute are always looking for research participants.
Read more and sign up!
Donders Scientific Integrity
The Donders Institute deems any action that violates the principles of research integrity, as laid out in its Code of Conduct for Scientific Practice, as "research misconduct". Read more about our Scientific Integrity policy here.
At Donders Wonders, a team of enthusiastic PhD students and postdocs of the Donders Institute blog about their research and fascination for science.