Our group has broad ranging expertise in single-cell and single-molecule imaging, cell-free gene expression assays and nucleic acid biochemistry. Our wet lab is well resourced with state-of-the-art equipment and technical assistance. Our laboratory has world-wide unique expertise in synthesizing isotope-labeled RNA and DNA. We can prepare virtually any isotope-labeled or functionalized RNA, DNA or protein sample using a variety of molecular biology and biochemical tools.
- Stable isotope labeling methods for DNA
F.H. Nelissen, M. Tessari, S.S. Wijmenga and H.A. Heus
Progr. NMR Spectroscopy 96 (2016) 89-108
- Enzymatic preparation of multimilligram amounts of pure single-stranded DNA samples for material and analytical sciences.
F.H. Nelissen, E.P.M. Goossens, M. Tessari and H.A. Heus
Anal Biochem (2015) 475, 68 - 73.
- Atomic force microscope-based single-molecule force spectroscopy of RNA unfolding
H.A. Heus, E.M. Puchner, A.J. van Vugt-Jonker, J.L. Zimmermann and H.E. Gaub
Anal Biochem (2011) 414, 1 - 6
- Preparation of selective and segmentally labeled single-stranded DNA for NMR by self-primed PCR and asymmetrical endonuclease double digestion
F.H. Nelissen, F.C.Girard, M. Tessari, H.A. Heus and S.S. Wijmenga
Nucleic Acids Res (2009) e114
- Multiple segmental and selective isotope labeling of large RNA for NMR structural studies
F.H. Nelissen, A.J. van Gammeren, M. Tessari, F.C. Girard, H.A. Heus and S.S. Wijmenga
Nucleic Acids Res 36 (2008) e89