Workshop: Working in the Netherlands | Career Service & Hoi Talent
- Wednesday 3 February 2021Add to my calendar
- 14:00 to
Online | Zoom
Career Service | Hoi Talent
According to the study, more than 70% of international students would like to find a job here in the Netherlands, but only 27% of them succeed. Hoi Talent believes everyone is entitled to a promising career.
Are you an international student and interested in the Dutch labor market? Apply for our workshop Working in the Netherlands.
In this session, we will bring you:
- An overview of the Dutch labor market for international talents, especially during the covid-19 crisis (who, when, where, what and why)
- Useful tips for international students to look for jobs in the Netherlands (skillset, channels, and networking)
- Tools to tailor your CV and motivation letters in a Dutch way
- Q&A session for your question
This workshop is initially organized for students/alumni of the Nijmegen School of Management. However, students/alumni of other faculties are also welcome.