Zoek in de site...

Academic Study Guidance

Student Advisor
The Student Advisor is a key figure when it comes to study guidance and is the person to go to for all your study-related questions or problems. This not only includes help with time-management and study tips, extra information about rules and regulations or exceptions, references to other authorities and information sources, advice regarding your choices or doubts you may have regarding your studies, but also advice about extra courses or gaining experience alongside your studies. During the first year, each student will have personal meetings with the Student Advisor to discuss their academic progress.

If you are having personal problems you can also contact the Student Advisors directly:

Advisor: Nav Muts
Student groups: B1, B2, B3, and MSc students
Walk-in hours (no appointment necessary):
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 12:30-13:30
Office: Spinoza B.00.73
Email: n.muts@ai.ru.nl

Advisor: Marloes van Rootselaar
Student group: B1 students
Walk-in hours (no appointment necessary):
Wednesday 12:30-13:30 Office: Spinoza A.02.21
Email: m.vanrootselaar@pscyh.ru.nl


Make an appointment:

  1. Click this link
  2. Open the page of your programme (AI)
  3. Select your academic level using the ‘Activity’ drop-down menu
  4. Select an advisor from the ‘Student Advisor’ drop-down box
  5. Fill out all fields of the form and submit
  6. The Student Information Point (STIP) will send a confirmation of your appointment to your e-mail address. This confirmation also has information on  how to change the appointment
  7. One day before your appointment you will receive a reminder

We strongly advise all students who are affected by exceptional circumstances to contact the Student Advisor. This not only includes students with a disability or handicap or students who participate in top-level sports, but also students who are negatively affected by other extenuating circumstances (such as illness, family circumstances or personal circumstances) and are worried that this will delay their academic progress. For these students, the university offers special resources for which you may want to submit a claim. These resources are normally only available when a claim is submitted on time.