The first year offers the General Introduction in Psychology followed by introductions in:
- Brain & Cognition (B&C)
- Development & Mental Health (D&H)
- Behaviour & Environment (B&E).
Research skills are taught in:
- Research Methods
- Statistics 1
- Research Project 1.
The Academic and Professional track starts of with two courses:
- Academic Skills for Psychologists
- Methods of Professional Conduct
- Professional Skills for Psychologists.
|SOW-PSB1GE06E||General Introduction to Psychology||7||1|
|SOW-PSB1AS05E||Academic Skills for psychologists||6||1 + 2|
|SOW-PSB1PS13E||Professional Skills for psychologists||5||3 + 4|
|SOW-PSB1RS10E||Statistics 1||6||3 + 4|
|SOW-PSB1DH06E||Development & Mental Health1||7||3|
|SOW-PSB1BE06E||Behaviour & Environment 1||7||4|
|SOW-PSB1RS15E||Research Project 1||6||3 + 4|
|SOW-PSB1RS16E||Test Subject Hours||1||1 - 4|