Procedure for registration of internships
- Enrol in the internship course in Osiris.
- Upon enrolment you will receive an automatic email with a link to the internship planning form in your science account. Contact your supervisor as soon as possible and fill out the form within a month from receiving the invitation, including an internship/thesis plan which describes the subject, criteria and the time frame in about one page.
In the online form you can see which staff members can act as a supervisor. Note that PhD students cannot act as supervisor!
- The internship proposal is checked by an internship coordinator. If it has been approved, you will see this in Osiris, and you can start the internship. If the internship can not be approved, the coordinator will contact you.
- Carry out your internship (for master's internships make sure you include a midterm review with your supervisor) and write your report/thesis.
- Once you have completed your report/thesis, upload the final version to http://thesissubmission.science.ru.nl.
- Your supervisor will receive the document, including a plagiarism check, by email within 24h. Once your first and second supervisor have assessed your report/thesis, they will hand in your grade with the administration. You can then look up your final grade in Osiris.
Did you not receive an email or are you running into other problems with the internship registration system? Please contact the Student Service Desk (SSD).