Schematic overview of the Master programme Information Sciences
Within the Master's Information sciences, the following courses are offered in the academic year 2018-2019.
- Courses in white are mandatory (12 EC courses + 18 EC master thesis);
- Courses in green: 6 ec mandatory (i.e. choose either the fall semester or the spring semester course)
- Courses in blue are courses for the elective course package Security & Privacy (18 ec)
- Courses in pink are courses for the elective course package Aligning Business and IT (18 ec)
- Courses in yellow are suggestions for free electives from the ICIS department;
- Courses in orange are suggestions for free electives relating to Management.