Premaster chemistry for life
Basic programme of the premaster. Individual changes may be discussed with the student advisor.
1st quarter (Sept-Oct) (15 EC)
- NWI-MOL004 Mathematics 1 (3 EC)
- NWI-MOL016 Linear algebra (3 EC)
- NWI-MOL040 Thermodynamics 2 (3 EC)
- NWI-MOL033 Programming in Matlab (3 EC)
- NWI-FFIL101 Inleiding in de filosofie (3 EC) (in Dutch)
2nd quarter (Nov–Jan) (15 EC)
- NWI-MOL009 Mathematics 2 (3 EC)
Students of premaster Chemistry for Life follow the course schedule of NWI-MOL009A Mathematics 2-3 but register for the exam of MOL009. For students who pass Mathematics 2 by passing the intermediate exams there is an administrative exam in January 2018. A full exam for this course coincides with the exam of Mathematics 2-3 in april 2018.
- NWI-MOL032 Crystal structure (3 EC)
- NWI-MOL041 Quantum mechanics 1 (3 EC)
- NWI-MOL094 Physical organic chemistry (3 EC)
- NWI-MOL102 Inorganic chemistry (3 EC)