Zoek in de site...

Request exemption form a minor

In case of a previously obtained bachelor degree or previously passed courses from another institution or study it is possible to request for an exemption from one or more minors at the Radboud University.

A request can only be submitted when you are duly registered at the Radboud University and for one of our studies.