Procedure for registration of internships
The Master internship for Physics and Astronomy is part of a pilot regarding the registration of intership information. You can therefore not enroll in this course directly.
Please note: email notifications have not yet been installed.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start the process.
Contact your supervisor as soon as possible and fill out the form, including an internship/thesis plan which describes the subject, criteria and the time frame (1/2 to max 1 page).
- You will be asked to provide details such as the name and email address of your supervisor and the second supervisor, and to upload the above mentioned description of your internship/thesis.
- The internship proposal is checked by an internship coordinator. If it has been approved, you will be enrolled into the course.
- Do your internship and write your report/thesis.
- Once you have completed your report/thesis, please upload the final version to http://thesissubmission.science.ru.nl.
- Your supervisor will receive the document by email. Once your first and second supervisor have assessed your report/thesis, they will hand in your grade with the administration. You can then look up your final grade in Osiris.