Have you any questions or are your experiencing problems regarding distance learning or exams?
- Study progress: please consult your student advisor if you have any questions regarding your study progress. You can of course always send an email, with Skype meetings are also an option.
- Personal problems or worries: again contact your student advisor in the first instance. There is also help available from Student Support, offering guidance and advice regarding the corona crisis. For online meetings, contemplation and reflection you can refer to the Student Chaplaincy.
- Registering for/cancelling classes or exams, diplomas and other queries regarding your programme: please contact STIP FTR: email@example.com. STIP can be reached on weekdays, but only be email.
- Technical problems: please refer to the RU ICT helpdesk.
- Mobile devices:
A significant part of the education of the Radboud University will be given online during the next semester and many exams will be administered remotely. It is expected that online classes and exams will remain part of the study programme after this semester.
In order to attend the full study programme, it is important that your laptop meets the following requirements:
- Windows 10 or Mac OS Catalina
- Intel i5 processor (or comparable: AMD ryzen 5)
- 8 GB internal storage
- 256 GB SSD storage
- Internet connection
- 13 inch display
- Sufficient battery life
It is possible to buy devices via www.surfspot.nl, a non-profit IT web shop with a discount for students on, among other, hardware. Of course, you can also buy your devices somewhere else. Students can download the internet protection package F-secure via SURFspot for free.
If it is financially impossible for you to purchase a device, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to find a solution together.