Education and Examination Regulations
The education and examination regulations concern matters regarding the composition, rules and affairs of our education and examination, and the rules and obligations of both students and teachers.
Every bachelor and master programme has its own specific regulations. The final and transition stipulations apply to all students.
Below you find the regulations of the degree programmes that are taught in English.
- Bachelor Philosophy, Politics and Society (pdf, 1,1 MB) (EER Bachelor Philosophy)
- Master specialisation Theology one year (pdf, 1,1 MB) (EER master Theology and Religious Studies)
- Master Theology 180 EC (pdf, 1,1 MB) (three years)
- Research Master Philosophy (pdf, 1 MB)
Other Regulations and Guidelines
- Regulations on Fraud (pdf, 460 kB)
- Regulations on Examination Rooms (pdf, 858 kB)
- Guidelines for Distinctions (pdf, 121 kB)
- Binding Study Advice (pdf, 152 kB)
Rules and Guidelines
The Rules and Guidelines (pdf, 287 kB) describe the procedures and requirements for interim and final examinations.