The student-staff programme committee (OLC) monitors the quality of education, among others by:
- advising about the Education and Examination Regulations;
- assessing the implementation of the Education and Examination Regulations every year;
- advising the dean and the director of education on all matters concerning educational programmes.
You may contact the student-staff committee for matters concerning the educational programmes. The student members can be found in the representatives room (E14.03A). You may also send input by e-mail:
- email@example.com (Philosophy)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Theology)
- email@example.com (Religious Studies)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Research Master Philosophy)
Have a look at the members of the Student-staff committees here.