Admission requirements and regulations for exemptions
Master's programme in Computing Science
The admission requirements for the Master’s in Computing Science can be found here.
Admission to the Master’s in Computing Science automatically means admission to the specialisations in:
- Cyber Security - (admission requirements)
- Software Science - (admission requirements)
- Science in Society - (admission requirements)
- Science, Management and Innovation - (admission requirements)
The following specialisations may have additional requirements:
- Data Science - (admission requirements)
- Mathematical Foundations of Computer Science (admission requirements)
Please visit the above web-pages for more detailed information about content and admission requirements (either with a Dutch degree or a non-Dutch degree).
If you have queries about whether your prior education will give admittance to this Master’s or customised pre-Master’s, please contact the study-advisor Perry Groot. When emailing about this, please already include your resume and certificates.