Schematic overview of the Master programme Information Sciences
We are working on solutions for hybrid education that will take place online and on campus. Therefore the instructional modes, number of exams, the form of the exams and/or assignments may change. You will be informed through Brightspace in case of changes. The course information in the Course guide provides an indication of what you can expect in the course.
In the case of not being able to attend one or more practical courses/lab days due to corona measures, the course coordinator will decide if the student is obligated to re-take the missed meeting and how this will take place.
Within the Master's Information sciences, the following courses are offered in the academic year 2020-2021.
- Courses in white are mandatory (12 EC courses + 18 EC master thesis);
- Courses in green: 6 ec mandatory (i.e. choose either the fall semester or the spring semester course)
- Courses in blue are courses for the elective course package Security & Privacy (18 ec)
- Courses in pink are courses for the elective course package Aligning Business and IT (18 ec)
- Courses in light purple are elective courses from the faculty of Management
- Courses in yellow are suggestions for free electives relating to Computing and/or Information Science;
- Courses in orange are suggestions for free electives relating to Management.
N.B. For technical reasons, the courses in below overview cannot be represented as links.
You can find a clickable overview on this page, or look for the course descriptons of a particular course via the course list or the course finder.