During your first year, your AS/RP1 tutor will also serve as your mentor. During AS/RP1 sessions, you will work on your study portfolio. This is a personal report based on prescribed themes, in which you reflect on yourself in becoming a scientist practitioner, your studies, your progress and your career options and plans. The tutor will assist you in this process.
B2 and B3
Study guidance in B2 and B3 consists of:
- Me & My Career - Becoming a scientist practitioner: when you start your B2 year in 2020 your relevant course code is SOW-PSB23PS33E; did you start your B2 in 2019 your code is SOW-PSB23PS32E .
- Information meetings 'Your study choices in B2' (core themes, domain electives)
- Information meeting Studying Abroad
- Information meeting Honours programmes
- Information meetings 'Your study choices in B3' (domain, domain electives, free electives, master's programmes, BAPD/ LOGO/BSP)
- Radboud Master's Fair
- Lots of workshops by Career Services Social Sciences.
All information meetings are announced through your personal schedule.