Review article (NWI-BM-REVIEWART)
Please check the EER for exceptions.
- Enroll for the course in Osiris: NWI-BM-REVIEWART
- Up to 24 hours after enrollment you will receive an automatic email with a link to the intake-form for your review article in your science account. Contact your supervisor (examiner) as soon as possible and fill out the form.
- Write your review article.
- Once you have completed your review article, please upload the final version to http://thesissubmission.science.ru.nl. The document is then checked automatically for plagiarism.
- Your examiner will receive an online assessment form within 24 hours, together with the plagiarism check and a testimonium for grade registration.
- Once your examiner has assessed your review article, he/she will send the testimonium with your grade to firstname.lastname@example.org
Guide for the Review Article
In this folder you will find the writing guide for your review article and a summary of the writing guide.
The guide gives an overview of the writing process as well as instructions on how your review should be structured. It is advisable to read at least the entirety of part 1 (the overview), the headings of part 2 (writing phases), the headings of part 3 (review structure) and the entirety of part 4 (supervision).
Online grading Form
Final grading of your review article will be done online, with a grading form (rubric) that will be made available to your supervisor once you have uploaded the final version of your text to SPIB/Thesis Submission.
However, it is important that you discuss the grading procedure with your supervisor at some point during the writing process (ideally during the discussion of the outline). To that end, you may use the off-line version provided here.
Nijmegen Centre for academic writing
For free support in writing, please check the website of the Nijmegen Centre for Academic Writing for more information.