Step-By-Step Plan for Master's Thesis, Defence, and Diploma Application
- Register in Osiris for the Master's thesis workshop and the Master's thesis.
- Contact your preferred thesis supervisor yourself.
- Schedule interim feedback sessions with your supervisor.
- A committee of examiners will be appointed about a month before the intended completion of your thesis.
- Submit the final version of the thesis in Brightspace.
- Your supervisor will let you know if your thesis has been approved.
- If your thesis is approved, then you and your thesis supervisor and the second examiner will schedule a date for your defence.
- You will defend your thesis before the thesis supervisor and the second examiner.
- The final grade for your thesis will be determined.
- You will receive the final grade from your thesis supervisor by e-mail (only for THRW).
- STIP will enter the grade and title of the thesis into Osiris. You will receive a standard notification from Osiris that the grade was processed.
- If you submit a diploma request, then STIP will process it.
- If you have given permission, your thesis will be saved in the Radboud University Thesis Repository.
- The Career Service Officer at FFTR will receive a CC of your diploma request and will invite you for a career interview.
More information about the Master’s thesis study guides can be found here.