Requests and forms
The Examining Board determines whether students meet the programme requirements as stipulated in the Examination and Education Regulations EER.
You can only apply for approval, exemption, etc. by filling in one of the digital forms below.
- Request exemption from a course
- Request extra examination
- Request exemption from a minor
- Request elective minor
- Request approval modification bachelor programme
- Approval/Change Master's courses
- Other Requests PPS/Philosophy
- Other Requests Theology/Religious Studies
- Request enrolment Master's education
It usually takes a month for the Examining Board to review students’ requests (elective courses, exemptions, etc.). The Examining Board always tries to handle each request as quickly as possible. However, they cannot guarantee this term and in some cases the process takes more than a month. It is therefore very important to submit requests well in advance.
All communication with the Examining Board is done digitally.
Do you disagree with a ruling?
If you do not agree with a ruling of Examining Board, please contact the Board of your study via email@example.com.
If this does not settle the issue, you can file an appeal with the Examinations Appeal Board.