Zoek in de site...

Advice and counseling

Student advisor

The study advisor (i.e. study advisor, student counselor, academic advisor) is there for you in case of issues concerning planning or personal problems that affect your study progress, or questions regarding admission to the programme or specific courses. The student advisors BMS is: Jos Schepens. You can make an appointment here: RU FMW Studieadviseurs / study advisors (office365.com).

International office

The international office advises and helps current students to fulfil their ambitions to perform part of their study abroad. More information can be found on the Radboudumc website. For practical information on study activities and internships abroad you can contact the International office by email: internationalofficestudents@radboudumc.nl

University Student Affairs Office

Here, you can consult psychologists, study and career advisors, and professional skills trainers whose job it is to help students at the Radboud University. Student counsellors at the university can give advice and guidance in the event of problems such as financial difficulties, illness, termination of enrolment, or student accommodation.
More information: http://www.ru.nl/currentstudents/

Confidential advisors

In case you experience undesirable behavior and need help or want to report it you can contact the confidential advisors of the Radboud University:

Radboud University confidential advisors | Radboud University (ru.nl)

Career Service

The Career Service of the Faculty of Medicine offers advice for students on career orientation. The Career Service team helps students e.g. by supporting them with compiling a CV, discusses their future plans and organising workshops and events aimed at career orientation.

For more information, please check

Please join the LinkedIn group ‘Career orientation BMS Radboudumc’: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/13666677/