Students who would like to have a private conversation with the academic advisor can make an appointment at the desk of the StIP. The study advisor for MMD is Mr. Jos Schepens. You can make an appointment here: RU FMW Studieadviseurs / study advisors (office365.com).
The study advisor can give you information and advice about:
- how to study, concerning both time schedules and methodology
- personal problems or circumstances and the consequences for your study
- study problems brought by reasons like lack of motivation, lack of time, bad grades or your being overloaded by the study
- possibilities in case you want to change or leave your study
For information about the programme, please contact the programme coordinator (Ms. Dr. Annemarie Post, email@example.com). This includes:
- content and structure of the study programme
- student grants and funding for internships abroad
- application and enrolment, reimbursement of tuition fee, scholarships
- conflicts that relate to the education programme, the rules for examinations, teachers, the organisation etc.
- consequences in case you want to change or leave your study