Transition rules Computing Science first year
In 2022, there have been three changes affecting the first year programme of the curriculum.
- The new 3 ec course NWI-IPC034 Data Analysis has been introduced in Q1.
- To make room for the above course in Q1, the course SOW-BKI135 Introduction Artificial Intelligence A (3 ec) in Q1 has been replaced by the new course NWI-IPC035 Artificial Intelligence (3 ec) in Q4.
- To make room for the new course in Q4, the course NWI-IPC025 Hacking in C has been moved to year 2 or 3 (students can choose themselves when to take it). As a result of the last change, the course skips one year and is not taught in academic year 2022-2023.
- For SOW-BKI135 Introduction Artificial Intelligence A: this course still exists and can be completed as normal. Alternatively, students may replace it in their curriculum by the new course NWI-IPC035 Artificial Intelligence.
- For NWI-IPC025 Hacking in C: In agreement with exam regulations, one exam opportunity will be offered in academic year 2022-2023. This opportunity will be planned at the end of Q4.
Students who want to take this exam opportunity are asked to contact the course coordinator Pol van Aubel before March 31st, 2023. They are only eligible for taking the exam after completion of all homework assignments of the course as described in the course description published last year.