Procedure for registration of literature theses
The registration of your thesis will go via Osiris Cases (Osiris Zaak). It is therefore not possible to directly register for the course in Osiris.
- Start a Case in Osiris. Instructions can be found here (pdf, 263 kB)
- Indicate the research department and your examiner.
- When you submit your Case, you will automatically be registered for the course in Osiris the next day
- Once you have completed your thesis, please upload the final version to http://thesissubmission.science.ru.nl (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if something went wrong with your upload).
- Your first examiner will receive your report, evaluation forms and testimonial by email. Once your examiner has assessed your report, they will hand in your grade to the administration. You can then look up your final grade in Osiris.
Please note: The registration for Systematic Reviews in Neuroscience (NWI-BM059) still goes via Osiris student.