Procedure for registration of internships and theses
The registration of your internship/thesis will go via Osiris Cases (Osiris Zaak). It is therefore not possible anymore to directly register for the course in Osiris.
- Start a Case in Osiris. Instructions can be found here. (pdf, 161 kB)
- Contact your assessor (approved examiner, see here)* as soon as possible and fill out the form. You will be asked to provide details such as the name and email address of your first and second assessor (approved examiners), and to upload an internship/thesis proposal that describes the subject, criteria, and the time frame (min. 1/2 to max. 1 page).
For an external thesis (at a company), it is recommended to have this form (pdf, 425 kB) signed by the company first (you have to fill out the first three pages yourself) and upload it in your Osiris Case. This form is needed in addition to the internshop/thesis proposal.
- Do your internship/thesis and write your report.
- Once you have completed your report, please upload the final version to http://thesissubmission.science.ru.nl.** (Please contact email@example.com if something went wrong with your upload).
- Your first assessor (approved examiner) will receive the document by email. Once your first and second assessor have assessed your report, they will hand in your grade to the administration. You can then look up your final grade in Osiris.
** When your internship and/or thesis is confidential, the content cannot be shared by other parties and therefore you must have signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). When you need to upload the internship report/thesis, you can indicate whether your report/thesis is part of an NDA or not. If yes, your report/thesis is stored confidentially on the faculty servers and no plagiarism check is performed. When the company/university you are doing your internship/thesis at does not agree with storage on the faculty servers, a ‘Declaration of storage of thesis for Review committee’ must be uploaded instead of your report/thesis (this declaration can be found by your supervisor (examiner) under 'Forms' on Radboudnet). In this form, the company/university declares that the thesis/report will be stored for 5 years and will only be (confidentially) shared for possible review by the Examination Board.