Zoek in de site...

Outgoing exchange students

Third year Bachelor's students and Master's students of our faculty have the possibility to study abroad for one or two semesters. During the year you can attend 'Go Abroad' information sessions. Radboud University participates in the Erasmus programme. Many European Universities cooperate in this programme. Furthermore Radboud University and the Faculties have a large list of non-European agreements for which other grants can be requested.

Please note: For all our study exchanges there is no tuition fee requested at the partner university. By our contract the tuiton is waived for incoming exchange students.

Step-by-Step Guide to study abroad (docx, 15 kB)

Erasmus agreements in Europe

Below, you will find the list of Erasmus agreements of the Faculty of Science. We advise you to check the options to go abroad within your own study programme first. A few of the UK partner universities are so called Radboud wide partners, others are partners on a specific Science field. The UK partners stay in the Erasmus programme till May 2023. After that we will adjust this part of the website.

Please click on your study programme below to see what the possibilities in Europe are for your programme:

Agreements with non-European partners

There are numerous Radboud wide partners where you can go to for study exchange non-EU. For this exchange you will receive the Holland Scholarship (HSP), which is set to €1200.

Take a look at the list of Radboud wide partners non-EU .

Note that some of these partners might not offer a lot of science courses, so check whether they do.

Next to the partners mentioned above the Faculty of Science has a few unique partners. These are not Radboud wide partners but selective Science partners. For exchange to these partners you will receive the Individual Travel Grant (ITG), which is also set to €1200.

You can also view the entire offer of agreements on this map (select Faculty of Science). Even though this list has been carefully put together, they are subject to change and no rights can be derived from them.

How to apply for a grant?

Have a look at the Faculty of Science Grants overview (xlsx, 13 kB). If the information is provided in Dutch it means that only Dutch citizens are eligible to apply.