Each programme has its own examination board.
- The examination board is responsible for safeguarding the quality of the course examinations and the final examination.
- The examination board lays down the rules for the proper state of affairs during the course examinations and the final examination and for any measures that should be effected in this context.
- The examination board may provide examiners with guidelines and directions with respect to the assessment of the student who takes the course examination and with respect to determining the results of the course examination. The results are determined by the examiner in compliance with these regulations.
- The examination board is authorized, in the event of serious inequities, to deviate from the education and examination regulations in individual cases to the benefit of the student.
- The Examination Board Regulations can be found in Appendix 1 of the Education and Examination Regulations.
The examination board of Cultural Anthropology and Development Studies consists of the following members: Dr. Anke Tonnaer (chair), drs. J. Witsenhuijsen (secretary), dr. ir. M. Koster (member), dr. S. Dudink (member), dr. Frans Schuurman (extern member), drs. Elvira Janssen (secretarial support).
Students can contact the examination board by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org