Zoek in de site...

Advising Services Campus-wide

Academic Guidance
The Student Affairs Office has a number of counsellors at the central administrative level. These include Student Psychologists, who can help you with personal problems, and other counselors and advisors, who can help you with choosing a programme of study, a career, etc. The Student Affairs Office also provides a number of academic skills courses throughout the year. Information about all these services can be found on the RU website (https://www.ru.nl/currentstudents/during-your-studies/overview-counsellors-advisors/student-support/).