Minor guide Arts
Students who started in 2018-2019 or later
If you started the first year of your Bachelor's programme in 2018-2019 or later, you will take a minor worth 40 EC in your third year (B3).
- Data and Society (E)
- European Culture and National Identities (E/)
- Gender and Diversity: A World of Difference (E/NL)
- Literature in Society - Society in Literature (E)
- Migration and Cultural Contacts (E/NL)
- Multilingualism in Europe (E)
- Beleid, Organisatie en Communicatie (NL)
- Conflict en Coöperatie in de Mediterrane Wereld (NL)
- Cultureel Erfgoed en Publiek (NL)
- Het Menselijk Taalvermogen (NL)
Students who started before September 2018
If you started the first year of your Bachelor's programme before September 2018, you will take two minors (worth a total of 30 EC).
More information can be found here.