Study Abroad Minor
In an increasingly globalized world, it is important to have knowledge of other countries and our position in the world. Studying abroad is not only a good way to acquire new knowledge but also to improve your language skills and to get to know another culture better. A stay abroad also contributes to your personal development, and, as such, can be considered an asset for future employers. The Faculty of Arts has an extensive network of foreign universities and will help you find courses that are relevant for your Bachelor’s programme.
- Courses at a foreign university (25 EC)
- Online course Study Abroad: Academia and Society (5 EC): you will focus on current societal debates and gain insight into the various possibilities that a humanities programme offers you on the labour market.
- Think Tank: Study Abroad (10 EC): you will work on an assignment for a company or institution in a group of six to eight students. You can also choose to do an individual internship at a company or a research internship.
Please note: You must pass Study Abroad: Academia and Society to be able to participate in the Think Tank: Study Abroad.
Do you want to participate in a think tank in the first semester and do you meet the entry requirement? Then register for the course Denktank / Think Tank (LET-LETMI-DT00).
If you want to register for a stay abroad, please do so via Osiris. More information about the procedure can be found here.
- Outside Europe: before 1 Februari
- Within Europe: before 1 March
Possible B3-programme with a Study Abroad Minor
* Whether you have to take one or two major courses or if you can choose one or two elective courses, depends on your Bachelor’s programme. Click here to see what applies to your Bachelor’s programme.