Specialisation in International Business
In the Master’s specialisation International Business you gain an in-depth understanding of:
- the causes and consequences of a (de)globalising economy
- the market and social forces that are relevant for multinational enterprises
- how to develop firm strategies and government policies that successfully navigate the global economic landscape
- how to assess recent scientific insights in the field of International Business
- how to apply modern statistical methods to gain new insights
With the knowledge and skills you acquire, you will become an expert in analysing and solving problems in international business. The specialisation combines the latest economic theories with the cultural aspect of cross-border business activities. Therefore, you will understand that doing business globally requires more than an understanding of economic principles. The specialisation adds as well to the recent discussion on sustainability in international business.
Your Master’s Thesis consists of an individual research project in which you investigate a topic of your choice in the field of International Business under the supervision of our expert staff. You can also opt to conduct your research in collaboration with an international organisation or company.
Because this specialisation is tailor-made, we offer no elective courses.