Procedure for registration of internships and theses
The registration of your internship/thesis will go via Osiris Cases (Osiris Zaak). It is therefore not possible anymore to directly register for the course in Osiris.
- Start a Case in Osiris. Instructions can be found here. (pdf, 161 kB)
- Contact your assessor (approved examiner, see here)* as soon as possible and fill out the form. You will be asked to provide details such as the name and email address of your first and second assessor (approved examiners), and to upload an internship/thesis proposal that describes the subject, criteria, and the time frame (min. 1/2 to max. 1 page).
For an external thesis (at a company), it is recommended to have this form (pdf, 425 kB) (pdf, 425 kB) signed by the company first (you have to fill out the first three pages yourself) and upload it in your Osiris Case. This form is needed in addition to the internshop/thesis proposal.
- Do your internship/thesis and write your report.
- Once you have completed your report, please create a new Case in Osiris to be able to upload the report. For instructions, see here. (pdf, 380 kB) ** (Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if something went wrong with your upload).
- Your first assessor (approved examiner) will receive a message after the upload has been completed. Once your first and second assessor have assessed your report, they will hand in your grade to the administration. You can then look up your final grade in Osiris.
** When your internship and/or thesis is confidential, the content cannot be shared by other parties and therefore you must have signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). When you need to upload the internship report/thesis, you can indicate whether your report/thesis is part of an NDA or not. If yes, a ‘Declaration of storage of thesis for Review committee’ must be uploaded instead of your report/thesis (this declaration can be found by your supervisor (examiner) under Forms on RadboudNet. In this form, the company/university declares that the thesis/report will be stored for 5 years and will only be (confidentially) shared for possible review by the Examination Board.