Schematic overview of the Master programme Information Sciences
Within the Master's Information sciences, the following courses are offered in the academic year 2023-2024.
- Courses in white are mandatory (12 EC courses + 18 EC master thesis);
- Courses in green: 6 EC mandatory (i.e. choose either the fall semester or the spring semester course)
- Courses in blue are courses for the elective course package Security & Privacy (18 EC)
- Courses in pink are courses for the elective course package Aligning Business and IT (18 EC)
- Courses in light orange are specialisation electives from the Faculty of Management (a selection of these are to be taken in the context of your chosen specialisation)
- Courses in yellow are suggestions for free electives relating to Computing and/or Information Sciences
- Courses in orange are suggestions for free electives relating to Management.
N.B. For technical reasons, the courses in below overview cannot be represented as links.