Procedure for registration and evaluation of internships
The registration of your internship will go via Osiris Cases (Osiris Zaak). It is therefore not possible to directly register for the course in Osiris.
- Start a Case in Osiris some weeks before you start the internship. Instructions can be found here. (pdf, 161 kB)
- Contact your assessor (approved examiner, see here)* as soon as possible and fill out the form. You will be asked to provide details such as the name and email address of your first and second assessor (approved examiners), and to upload an internship plan which describes the subject, criteria, and the time frame (1/2 to max. 1 page).
For an external thesis (at a company), it is recommended to have this form (pdf, 425 kB) (pdf, 425 kB) signed by the company first (you have to fill out the first three pages yourself) and upload it in your Osiris Case. This form is needed in addition to the internship plan.
- Do your internship and write your report.
- Once you have completed your report, please upload the final version by creating a new Case in Osiris. For instructions, see here. (pdf, 380 kB)**
- Your first assessor (examiner)* will receive an invitation for evaluation in Osiris Case. Once your first and second assessors have assessed your report, they will hand in your grade to the administration. You can then look up your final grade in Osiris.
** When internship and/or thesis is confidential, the content cannot be shared by other parties and therefore you must have signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). When you need to upload the internship report/thesis, you can choose whether your report/thesis is part of an NDA or not. If yes, a ‘Declaration of storage of thesis for Review committee’ must be uploaded instead of your report/thesis (this declaration can be found by your supervisor (examiner) under 'Forms' on Radboudnet). In this form, the company/university declares that the thesis/report will be stored for 5 years and will only be (confidentially) shared for possible review by the Examination Board.