In your first year, your supervisor in Academic Skills and Research Project 1 is also your mentor. Over the AS / RP meetings, you will work on your study portfolio: a personal log, in which you will reflect on yourself, your study, your caoacities and your progress. Your mentor will support you.
Additionally you over the first year, you and your mentor will have two individual talks about your study progress. You will consider:
- Whether you feel at ease in the programme and in Nijmegen?
- Whether the programme reflects your expectations and interests?
- Your obtained grades and EC's
- Whether you feel your choice for Psychology is definite
- Whether we think you will be succesfull in this programme
- How your study skills are
- Whether we think you could participate in a honours programme.