Incoming Exchange Students
We gladly welcome all new incoming exchange students. Especially for them, here are some interesting webpages:
The international office has all kinds of information specially for incoming exchange students: https://www.ru.nl/io/english/students/incoming-exchange-0/.
All information on the content and scheduling of courses can be found in the course guide. It gives you a complete overview of what you can expect during your Master's programme and who to contact: https://www.ru.nl/courseguides/socsci/
The schedules for all courses are attached to each course individually. You can also look into your personal schedule here: https://persoonlijkrooster.ru.nl/schedule
What to do and who to contact if you have questions
Course/educational or programme problem:
1. go to the lecturer of the course (contact info in the course guide);
2. in case this doesn't work, contact the master coordinator: email@example.com;
3. Has your problem not been solved, contact the Degree Programme Committee (DPC) through: firstname.lastname@example.org
For planning, health- or personal issues:
Contact the student advisor, Johanna Glimmerveen (email@example.com).
To make an appointment, please proceed as follows:
- Click here
- Open your programme page (e.g. Psychology/AI)
- Click on the tab student advisor to make an appointment
- Fill out the full form and submit
- You will receive confirmation of your appointment (information on how to change your appointment will be there)
- One day before the appointment you will receive a reminder
In case you don't know where to go:
Contact the education officer who can help or refer you: firstname.lastname@example.org.