Commercial Law programme
Swiftly deepen your knowledge with our Commercial Law programme
✔ Taught by experts
✔ Abundant in interaction, insights and eye openers
✔ Learn today, apply tomorrow
✔ Tailored to legal experts with an international practice
Tailored to legal experts with an international practice: the CPO Commercial Law programme (taught in English)
This course series offers over 10 courses per year and is meant for experienced legal experts. The courses cover various topics within the field of commercial law. You can register for the full program or select individual courses.
The Commercial Law courses are especially suitable for company lawyers, legal counsels and other legal experts working in an international practice. The course series is also relevant for legal professionals working in financial services.
- Legal forms of business, 14 December 2023
- Liability, decision making and representation, 11 January 2024
- Dispute resolution between shareholders, 1 February 2024
- Alternative forms of security, 29 February 2024
- Collective securities, 14 March 2024
- Group financing, restructuring and liability, 18 April 2024
"A contract that is drawn up in Dutch cannot simply be translated into English, or vice versa"
Professor André Janssen explains what internationally oriented lawyers have to consider when dealing with Dutch commercial law.