Online course Legal forms of business
- Target group: Lawyers, company lawyers/legal counsels, legal professionals in financial services
- Level: advanced
- Date and time: 15 December 2022, 3:00 PM - 6:15 PM
- Location: Online in the CPO digital learning environment
- Number: Max 35 participants
- PE credits: 3 PE points the Netherlands Bar and 3 HQ PE points
- Price: € 370,- including digital course material (VAT exempt)
- This course is part of the Altijd scherp-abonnement
In the course Legal Forms of Business, prof. mr. Manuel Lokin will dive into the different Dutch legal forms and how these legal forms are used in practice. He will discuss the decision-making process including what to do in the event that a conflict of interest arises, the appointment, suspension and dismissal of directors, questions regarding representation of the legal entity, and the liability of directors.
This course is part of the Commercial Law programme.
Prof. mr. dr. Manuel Lokin, professor corporate law Utrecht University and attorney Stibbe NV
The CPO is a certified training institute. Our courses are recognised by the Netherlands Bar.
For € 1025,- extra you can follow unlimited courses for a year
Do you want to follow multiple courses? Then the Altijd scherp-abonnement is interesting: it allows you to follow unlimited education for 12 months for a fixed amount of € 1,395,-. So if you want to register for the above course, you can also choose to register for the subscription first. For an additional amount of € 1025,- you can not only follow this course, but choose unlimited courses and webinars from our extensive range for a year.
Tel: + 31 24 361 24 09