Have a statement from another authority signed

In some cases an institution requires you to have a form completed and signed by the university confirming that you are a student at Radboud University. These forms can, for example, be for the Bafög (German student finance), statements for DUO, the insurance or orphan's pension.

We are happy to assist you in filling out forms. Please come by at the Central Student Desk to get a signature and stamp. Digital forms that are sent by email will not be processed. PLEASE NOTE: we are only allowed to fill in the form once your registration is complete. Please check the status of your enrolment via Studielink.

If it’s not possible for you to come by, you may also authorize someone else to complete the form for you.

If you would like to authorize someone else to have the form completed for you, this person must bring the following documents:

  • An authorization written and signed by you (blank authorization (pdf, 44 kB))
  • A copy of your passport/ID card
  • A valid passport/ID card of the authorized person