Cancel your enrolment

How and when do I cancel my enrolment?
You can cancel your enrolment at Radboud University before the start date of your enrolment by withdrawing your request for enrolment in Studielink.
After the start date you can only do this by submitting a request for termination of enrolment in Studielink. 

Will I receive a refund of tuition fees if I cancel by enrolment?
If you cancelled your enrolment before the start date, you are entitled to receive a refund of paid tuition fees. The refund will be provided within six weeks. Please do not forget to let us know by e-mail ( the bank account number we should use to transfer the refund to.

Please take into account that you are no longer entitled to receive a study grant or travel product once you have cancelled your enrolment. You should de-activate this at DUO.