Donders-BMI Staff Exchange
The Donders Institute (DI) and the Brain and Mind Institute (BMI) are pleased to announce an internal call for proposals to support the exchange of senior researchers for collaborative research visits, to be performed during the duration of their employment.
The funding, secured primarily by the DI through the Erasmus+ Programme, is intended to help establish new interactions between senior researchers at the Donders Institute and at Western University.
Visits of up to 12 days can be funded in a period from now until July 2020; longer visits are possible but require co-funding. Grants may be awarded up to the cost of the flight (up to €820) and a living allowance (€2740,- for a 12 day visit ), following the guidelines of the Erasmus program.
- Personal information, including employment contract and duration.
- A statement (200 words max) outlining the overall objectives of the mobility and its added value of the mobility, for DI and Western, and for the applicant.
- Start and end date of the intended visit.
- Rough estimation of the costs, including details of any other available sources of funding.
- Curriculum vitae (max 2 pages).
- One letter of support of the hosting PI.
Only one application per researcher is allowed. Applications should be sent as a single pdf document containing all elements requested. Following the completion of the visit, a short report needs to be provided.
Since the financial year from this Erasmus+ mobility exchange programme close in July 2020, the funding must be spent before July 1st, 2020.
Applications will be briefly reviewed based on the novelty of the collaboration and benefit for DI-Western partnership.
Deadline of the full application is March 1st, 2020, to be sent to Femke Maij firstname.lastname@example.org. The results of this round are expected to be announced Mid March.
For more information, please contact:
Dr. Femke Maij (DI, email@example.com )
Prof. dr. Brian Corneil (BMI, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prof. dr. Pieter Medendorp (DI, email@example.com)