Donders Session: Real-Life Digital Biomarkers
- Thursday 21 September 2023 until Thursday 21 September 2023Add to my calendar
- 10:00 to
Huygens building, room 00.304 (Heyendaalseweg 135)
Erno Hermans & Andre Marquand
New Session location! We want the Donderians to be familiar with all our centres and institutes. That is why, this year, we will be bringing the Donders Sessions to all of them. This session is hosted by the Donders Centre for Neuroscience in the Huygens building.
Due to recent technological developments, a broad array of measurements that previously required laboratory-bound equipment can now be collected using smartphones and/or wearable devices. Because these can be applied unobtrusively in real life, entire new fields of research have opened across cognitive, behavioral, and medical sciences.
In this Donders Session on Real-life digital biomarkers, we will discuss the latest developments, opportunities, and challenges for this emerging field.
Organizers: Erno Hermans & Andre Marquand
- 10:00 Introduction (Erno Hermans)
- 10:10 Rayyan Tutunji: Stress monitoring
- 10:30 Mahdad Jafarzadehesfahani: Sleep tracking
- 10:50 Loran Knol: Smartphone use tracking
- 11:10 Dick Thijssen: Motion tracking
- 11:30 Plenary discussion / key challenges (chair: Andre Marquand)
- 12:00 lunch
Free entrance. No registration needed.