Training and Supervision Plan
All PhD candidates who start their project within the Donders Graduate School will need to fill in the Training and Supervision Plan within 3 months after the start of their project. This TSP will be updated continuously throughout the project.
Topics addressed at the TSP entail:
- Personal details
- Contract information
- Research objectives
- Data management - where is the data collected and stored
- Transferable competences and skills - which competences are necessary for the specific PhD project
- English / Dutch proficiency guidelines
- Training Programme - Overview of the planned courses
- Supervision - agreements regarding the supervision team.