On Tuesday 23 May 2023, Professor Mike Tarbutt from the Imperial College in London, UK, will give a lecture at the IMM Colloquium.
Prof. Mike Tarbutt
Information about this lecture will follow later.
IMM Theme Colloquia
This lecture is part of the IMM colloquium series, in which researchers from IMM as well as high-profile researchers from outside Radboud University present work that is of interest to scientists across chemistry, physics and biology. We aim for diversity in the selection of topics and researchers.
Format of the IMM colloquium:
- The colloquium is scheduled on Tuesdays. Starting time 16:00 hrs. Refreshments will be served at 15.45 hrs.
- The main presentation of the guest speaker (35 minutes + 10 minutes for questions) will be preceded by a short presentation of an IMM PhD candidate or postdoc (10 minutes + 5 minutes for questions). This provides an additional platform for PhD candidates to present their work and to see that of others.
- Tuesday 23 May 2023, 4 pm
- Prof. Mike Tarbutt (Imperial College London, UK), Location: HG00.307
- Huygens Building
- Institute for Molecules and Materials