In our Virtual Information Platform you can watch presentations about our Master's programmes. Teachers, students, and study advisors would love to tell you more about their programme. Watch the videos when and where you want. You can watch the videos until 25 April.
What to expect?
- Get to know more about the study programme and the differences between the Master's specialisations;
- Receive information about the transfer from your Bachelor's to a (pre-)Master's programme and find out whether you're admissible;
- Find out what makes a Master's programme at Radboud University unique;
- Discover the career prospects of our programmes;
- Learn more about extra opportunities within a programme, like an internship or study abroad.
*The Faculty of Law only offers videos of the following Master's: Burgerlijk Recht (incl. Arbeidsrecht), Onderneming & Recht and Business Law.
For international students
The platform for international students includes presentations about all our English-taught Master's programmes. You can also find videos about studying in the Netherlands, studying at Radboud University and a Q&A with students.
Difference with the (online) Master's Open Day
The difference between the online sessions on the Master's Open Day and the Virtual Information Platform is that you will follow the Master's Open Day sessions live on 16 March and you can also ask questions in the chat at that time. Within the Virtual Information Platform you can watch pre-recorded videos about the Master's for a number of weeks.