What's it really like doing a board year? What's in it for you, what will you learn, and how much time does it cost? In this Q&A with current board members, you will learn everything you need to know about this. Listen to the panel's experiences, learn more about how Radboud University supports board members, and ask all your questions. We'd love to see you on 28 March, 12:00 - 13:30, in EOS N 01.220.
During the Q&A you may ask all your questions to the following student board members:
- Koen Terheijden, president of study association GSV Excalibur, the study association of the History study programme
- Anne Schmitz, secretary of the Red Cross Student Desk, a social organisation dedicated to the Red Cross
- Nyah-Yentl van Koningsveld, president at AIESEC Nijmegen, an internationally oriented organisation that focuses on international internships and work experience placements
- Iris van der List, secretary at G.A.G., the study association of English Language and Culture, as well as secretary and activities officer at Plica Vocalis, a student pop choir
- Gwendolyn Hermans, president of asap, one of the two political student parties whose candidates are members of the University Student Council, and former board member of SPiN, SOFv and N.K.S.W Kompanio
This activity is part of the Week of the Active Student (27 - 30 March 2023). Studying is more than attending classes, and during this week you will get to know everything about the possibilities next to your studies, such as being part of a participational body or a student organisation.