What will you learn?
Are you not from The Netherlands and struggling with your studies? Can’t you keep up despite the fact that you are working hard? Do you have the feeling that you are, somehow, not “getting it” like the native Dutch students are? This workshop will help you understand what is required of you as an international student at Radboud University.
At the end of this workshop, you will be better equipped to:
- Keep up with the pace of studying. There’s a lot of content presented in a high tempo. How do you process the right information quickly?
- Plan, structure and prioritize your activities. There are a lot of different assignments and deadlines close together. How do you prioritize and plan your activities?
- Deal with pressure and expectations. The consequences for delays and failures can be quite high. How do you deal with that pressure?
- Communicatie better with your teachers, fellow students and other Dutch people. The university community can be hard to interact with. How can you communicate better with teachers, fellow students and other people so that you understand better what to do?
- Pass exams. There is a difference between recalling the content and understanding the content. How can you understand the content in the way that is expected of you?
How do you apply?
You can enroll for this workshop in Osiris with code ASB-STUDSUC-23. As there is a limited amount of places available please be sure you really plan to attend before you sign up. You can address questions regarding your application to: SAcursus [at] ru.nl. Please beware: the workshop will be live on campus and no recordings will be made.
Do you have questions about this training? Please contact sacursus [at] ru.nl.