Sometimes it’s hard just to keep your spirits up. Information technology has made us increasingly aware of all sorts big issues around us. Think of inflation rates, housing issues, war, climate change, exclusion and discrimination to name but a few. To aggravate things even more social media shows us a barrage of people who are doing things better than we are. And this particular time of year can also be hard. The days are getting shorter and colder. It’s a time to “be merry” but no all of us feel very festive. The year is coming to a close and you might be forced to acknowledge that you’re disappointed in how things are going and are worried about the hurdles (finances? housing? diploma?) that lie ahead in the new year.
If you recognize yourself in this description and are struggling to keep your spirits up then this workshop might help.
The following topics will be addressed:
- Energy givers and takers and what to do in the holidays.
- Thinking constructively and not just happy thoughts.
- Thinking small and not looking for the light at the end of the tunnel.
- Focusing and applying yourself but also letting go.
- Really connecting with others to give and receive support.
The location of the workshop will be communicated in the week before the meeting. Specific questions you can address to sacursus [at] ru.nl (sacursus[at]ru[dot]nl)
You can enroll yourself in the workshop via Osiris.
Workshop code: ASB-WSKEEPSPIRIT-2023.