Scope of application
This privacy statement applies to the processing of personal data by the organisation of The Education Days. The Education Days are organised by HAN University of Applied Sciences, Radboudumc, ROC-Nijmegen and Radboud University.
The organisation respects your privacy and ensures that your personal data is processed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. In this statement we inform you about how the organisation of The Education Days handles your personal data, for what purposes and on what basis this occurs, how your personal data is processed, what rights you have when your personal data is processed, and where you can direct questions or requests about your privacy.
We process personal data for performing a contract you entered into. This means that we will use personal data to be able to register someone for the event that this person wants to attend.
Goals of processing
- Email address: so you can log in via SURFconext
- Email address: for notifications
- Name and surname: so we know you participate in certain activities
- Bank account and account name: so we can process a payment
Your personal data will not be processed any further without your consent for a purpose that is incompatible.
On 1 June, all data in the platform will be deleted and participant analytics will be anonymised. Participants of the relevant edition will be notified via email about the removal of their personal data.
Every participant can submit a request for the removal of their personal data at any given moment. This can be done via the profile page in the online platform.
Protection of personal data
The organisation has taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from loss or any form of unauthorised processing. Measures taken in that regard are, among other things, encrypting and anonymising personal data, encrypted communication and treating personal data as confidential.
For logging in to the digital platform of The Education Days, we use SURFconext.
Exercising the aforementioned rights
In case you wish to explicitly execute one of your rights according to the GDPR, you can contact the Data Protection Officer of your organisation:
- Radboud University: mijnprivacy [at] ru.nl.
- HAN University of Applied Sciences: privacy [at] han.nl
- Radboudumc: gegevensbescherming [at] radboudumc.nl
- ROC Nijmegen: IBPloket [at] roc-nijmegen.nl
- External participants: please email the organisation of The Education Days via onderwijsdagen [at] ru.nl