The Keuzegids Universiteiten is an independent guide that annually assesses universities and their Bachelor's programmes. The Keuzegids bases its assessment largely on the results of the National Student Survey (NSE). Points measured include quality of content, teachers, testing, career preparation and atmosphere.
Top rated programmes
Six Bachelor's programmes at Radboud University have been given the designation 'top rated programme' because of their high score (75 points or more). According to the Keuzegids, this means that these programmes 'belong to the top of Dutch academic education'.
- German Language and Culture
- Dutch Language and Culture
- Roman Languages and Culture (French Language and Culture and Spanish Language and Culture)
First place in their field
In addition, eight Bachelor's programmes rank first in their fields.
- Algemene Cultuurwetenschappen
- Biology (also a top rated programme)
- German language and culture (also a top rated programme)
- Notary Law
- Pedagogical Sciences of Primary Education
- Political Science
- Roman Languages and Cultures (also a top rated programme, French Language and Culture and Spanish Language and Culture)
- Dentistry (also a top rated programme)
The full results can be found on the website of the Keuzegids Universiteiten 2024. From the campus, everyone has access. From home, you must first connect to eduVPN to see the results.
What is a general university?
The Netherlands has 14 universities (united in the Universities of the Netherlands, UNL). Of these, six are referred to as 'traditional, general universities' because both alpha and beta sciences (including medical) and social sciences are represented there. Apart from Radboud University, these include the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam and the universities of Groningen, Leiden, Utrecht and Amsterdam.