Radboud Gateway Fellowship 2023
The scholarship programme provides funds to cover housing and initial travel for interns coming to Radboud University, daily living costs are expected to be covered by the student themselves. Per year, 3 interns for internships that last 1–3 months will be selected and funded. Applicants that are not selected, will still be offered to join Radboud on their own funds.
- The student is currently enrolled at a University as Bachelor's or Master's student in a country where research funding is limited; emphasis is placed on those from low and middle-income nations.
- The student has support from a host lab at Radboud University.
- Letter of motivation from the student (max 2 pages, font size min 11, min 1.15 line spacing) including short description of internship project and future plans how the internship will be used for career development.
- CV (2 pages).
- Letter of support by host lab at Radboud University (1 page, confirming that intern will receive daily supervision and financial cover for the scientific work).
- Proof of enrolment at home university and transcripts of courses passed.
- January 2023: Application opens
- 19 March 2023: Application deadline at 23:59
- April: Selection procedure by committee
- May-December: interns join Radboud University
How to apply?
Please send application materials to gateway-fellowship [at] science.ru.nl (gateway-fellowship[at]science[dot]ru[dot]nl).